1Flow’s native integration with Iterable allows you to easily track events and update user traits in Iterable, based on 1Flow survey responses. This enables you to create powerful new audiences and segments, and succeed in a post-IDFA world with zero-party data which you own.
With 1Flow, you can collect nearly any type of data. Ranging from personal info (name, age, email), performance data (NPS, Customer Satisfaction, star ratings), preferences (preferred device, preferred frequency of communication), or personality (favorite book, dog, or cat person). What you ask is entirely up to you and what kind of audiences you're looking to build.
Connect Iterable integration
- Log into your organization’s Iterable account.
- Navigate to Integrations > API keys from your Iterable dashboard.
- Create a new server-side API key - you’ll need to enter this into 1Flow.
- Log into your 1Flow dashboard and navigate to Integrations.
- Click on Iterable > Connect.
- In the side panel that opens up, paste the API key from Iterable.
- Use the toggles to control whether or not you’d like to update user traits and track survey answers as events in Iterable.
- (Optional) customize the event name which is tracked for survey answers.
- Save your work once finished.
You have now successfully set up survey data integration between 1Flow and Iterable. All new survey submissions will be sent to Iterable in real-time according to your settings.